Thursday 7 June 2012

Moorfoot Social Run to the Top of the Moorfoots - Sunday 15 July

I am planning to take a social run from Innerleithen up to Windlestraw Law, which at 659m is the highest point in the Moorfoot Hills. Meet at the Cuddy bridge behind our house, 52 Leithen Road, at 10am on Sunday morning if you are interested.
This date clashes with the Kelso 10k so let me know if lots of people are planning to do this as if they are I can move it.
It is quite a long run 16km there and back and about 700m ascent so I would expect 2 -2.5 hours for a social relaxed pace run. Depending on the turn out we could split into two groups - with a more relaxed pace or shorter route and a faster group if some people want to have a bit of blast. Either way it will be good training for the Lee Pen race at St Ronans Games the week later.

























Tea and cakes will be laid on at our house afterwards. Please let me know if you are thinking of coming so I can get enough cakes!


Colin


email - (replace at with @)
colin.m.williams (at) talk21.com


Burnside, 52 Leithen Road
Innerleithen EH44 6HY

No comments: