Monday 12 January 2009

Welcome to the Moorfoot Runners Members' Blog Site


Welcome to the Moorfoot Runners Members' Blog Site !

This site is intended to be an easy to use communication tool to keep the club members up to date with what is happening in the club and what your runner club members are up to....

It does not replace the club email distribution list or the offical Moorfootrunners.co.uk website, nor is it really intended as our external communcation to non club members (although there is no problem with them reading the information on this site...)Publishing to the site is very easy - anyone interested in having access should let me know...short term I would suggest that you email me with your inputs and I'll publish them...

We want to keep 'rules' to a minimum - normal common sense should prevail in terms of what is 'appropriate' and what might cause offensive.

To be a successful communication medium and information point we need to keep the content and updates fresh and relevant, so I would encourage all members to provide input to me by email on races they have participated in - include pictures if you can....

Start blogging....

No comments: