Monday 17 September 2018

Moorfoot Golf Outing



Ladies and Gents, Gregor has made a suggestion for an informal golf day and I have volunteered to organise it, subject to a decent turnout. The date will be 14th October at my home course in Innerleithen. The agenda looks like this: - turn up at 2pm ish for a 2.30pm start - we shall just play 9 holes so looking at between 90 mins to two hours, depending on the length of time Gregor will spend in the rough looking for balls. - I shall organise an informal team competition, either a Texas scramble or pairs stableford, with a prize donated by myself for the winning team. Be honest when you tell me what handicap you need 🏌🏽‍♂️ - soup and sandwiches at the Corner house hotel at the end. I can get everybody on for a discounted rate so the total cost for the golf, food and a drink should be in the region of £15 per head. Anybody interested please put your name on the doodle poll and bring a family member or friend if you want. Cheers Mike

Doodle Poll - https://doodle.com/poll/cdupin54m8k2ebuk


No comments: