Monday 24 May 2010

Club Run Sunday 30-May

A month with 5 Sundays and no races planned, so time for something a wee bit different...

Russell has offered to lead a run from West Linton to Peebles.

"..I'd be happy to lead a run from my house to Peebles, first going over Wether Law and the ridge then the rest on the Tweed Trails marked footpath through Cloich Forest, down over the Meldons and by Hamilton Hill. It should take in the region of 1.5-2 hours at a sociable pace. A nice mixture of grassy hills and gravel tracks, quite similar to the John Buchan Way but different.


I would leave a car in Peebles beforehand so would have 2-3 seats from Peebles to the start and could ferry 2-3 people back to my house at the end to pick up any cars left at mine.

Could you put this on the blogger and get people to phone (01968 661204) to let me know they're coming.

Cheers. Russell.."

Those leaving from Peebles, meet at Gytes at 9:20am - I can take six people (plus driver) - to be up at Russells for 10:00am.

No comments: